Porsche Boxster (986) FAQ
Other Xoc managed sites:
- This site is updated frequently. Depending on your
web browser configuration, you may need to click the refresh button on each
page to get the latest information.
- There is no logic to the order of topics within a
section at the moment. As the FAQ grows, it will break down into better
categories and get re-organized.
- You will see a set of icons throughout the FAQ, described below:
||The preceding link is an external link to a web site that is not directly part of the FAQ.
||The preceding link is an email address, and clicking the link will cause your email program to start and allow you to direct a mail message to the indicated party.
||The indicated item is new or modified. Items will be marked new for about two weeks.
||Images with borders around them can be clicked to enlarge the image.
- If you note any typographical, formatting, or factual
errors in the FAQ, please email a note to the editor using the link at the
bottom of each page. If it is a formatting problem, please tell which version
of your web browser you are using.
- To a certain extent, content is being provided on a demand basis. The more frequently a
topic shows up on Porsche Pete's Boxster Board (http://www.986board.com
), the more likely
an article is to be created in the FAQ.
- If you see something in the FAQ that you think you
deserve credit for, email a note describing the topic to the editor using the
link at the bottom of each page. In the note, let me know if you want a
hyperlink to your email address.
- All prices listed throughout this work are in U.S.
- Each topic in the FAQ has a HTML bookmark associated with it. This allows you to give a
reference to an individual item in the FAQ. The easiest way to use the bookmark somewhere
else is to find the hyperlink in the index at the top of the page in the FAQ.
Right click on the hyperlink. From the popup menu in Internet Explorer select Copy
Shortcut; in Netscape select Copy Link Location. Then move to where you want the link and
select Edit Paste from the main menu.
The editors reserve the right to change the
bookmarks at any time (and do frequently), so permanent hyperlinks should reference the
main page instead of an internal bookmark or your hyperlink will get broken.
You may see the latest site statistics.