Porsche Boxster (986) FAQ
Other Xoc managed sites:
- The Porsche 986 Boxster FAQ is Copyright © 1997-2000 by Gregory Reddick.
This FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions) may not be distributed in
any form or included in any other reference without explicit permission from
the editor. Portions of this FAQ were produced by other parties. They retain
their original copyright on their work.
Trade and Service Marks
- This site is an independent work, and is not sponsored, endorsed, or
connected in any way with Porsche Cars North America, Inc. or Dr. Ing. h.c.
F. Porsche AG. "Boxster" and "Porsche" are registered
trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG.
- All other trade and service marks in this work are retained by their
- THE MATERIAL IN THIS WORK IS SUPPLIED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF
- THERE IS NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS.
- Under no circumstances will the editors, or any contributors be liable for
any damages from your reliance upon anything derived from this FAQ even if
the editors have been advised that such defect or unsuitability exists. The
editors and contributors disclaim all liability for damages, costs and
expenses, including legal fees, and YOU HAVE NO REMEDIES FOR NEGLIGENCE
OR UNDER STRICT LIABILITY, OR FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES,
EVEN IF YOU GIVE NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- While the editors and contributors have tried to provide accurate and
reliable information, there is no guarantee that this information will not
cause damage, including permanent damage to your vehicle. You are solely
responsible for testing and verifying all information within this work
before applying any of the techniques listed herein.
- The editors and contributors in some cases make recommendations for
specific products and options. You are solely responsible for determining if
these products and options are appropriate and safe, and that the businesses
endorsed are sound.
- This work contains hyperlinks to sites outside the control of the editors.
The editors are in no way responsible for the content on those sites.